Monday 25 June 2012

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to lovely ladies in leather. This is a blog which will post, on a regular basis, pictures and photographs (and perhaps, occasionally, videos) of beautiful female celebrities and the occasional attractive anonymous member of the female public wearing sexy, complimentary, figure-hugging leather outfits. These pictures are taken from my own personal picture library and collection which I have gathered online over a period of years. The pictures will also include beautiful women wearing visually leather-like clothing such as leatherette, PVC, rubber, latex and vinyl. As long as the clothing worn is tight and shiny, and worn in a fabulously sexy style, then it will be featured!

The purpose of the blog is to appreciate the physical beauty of the women shown and the flattering nature of leatherwear and similar clothing when it is worn by them. I encourage you to give me feedback and comment on the images posted.

Also the point of these photographs is that the pictures chosen will always be sexy. There will be a reason for you to look at every one of these images. This blog aims for quality, not quantity. There are other blogs and other websites where you can look at masses of similar material and just see some random celebrity or model wearing a leather jacket or a leather item you can spot anywhere. Here you will only find images of gorgeous ladies, some famous and some not, pouring their delightful figures and sensuous curves into the tightest, sexiest leather and related fabrics.

As I have said, I have gathered these pictures from years of internet searching and viewing. If anyone objects to any pictures shown or claims personal copyright then please let me know and if you have a good reason, I will take the offending picture down.

I hope you enjoy viewing this blog!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing an awesome job maintaining this blog Phillippa -keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot ramone as you can see I'm a big fan of your blogs as well! And you indirectly helped me maintain my LLL of the Day series :-)

      Delete