Tuesday 14 July 2020

Country Gals in Leather

Leather posts have been sparse lately with coronavirus (covid-19) lockdown and warmer summer months in the northern hemisphere causing fewer lovely ladies to squeeze themselves into clinging leather or shiny garments. So to cheer you all up, we stumbled across some vintage Shania Twain leather/shinywear images but decided to make a themed post out of them. So here you will see some country singers/music artists wearing leather and shinywear, including the likes of Shania, Jessica Simpson, Carrie Underwood, Tanya Tucker and Nicole Scherzinger.

















8 comments:

  1. Ey Pippa, could you send me a private message?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you want, anniem2588?

      Delete
    2. Is de blog thetightskirtspage.blogspot.com yours?

      Delete
    3. It is, but I have decided to take it down for now. It might come back up at a future date. The reason I've done this is that I got a couple of undesirable comments and observations on the blog which were encouraging something I didn't want to encourage, and I don't need that kind of hassle for now. Sorry to be mysterious, but I decided the risk was too much.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your explanation! Pity though, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully it will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete